Monday, December 7, 2009

Presentation

The topic for my Power Point Presentation is Spiritual Healing. I will discuss how spiritual healing has maintained it's place in the modern world.
I will begin my presenatation by highlighting basic spiritual healing facts; how it's defined in the medical sense, what type of healers exist, and etc. The basic facts will supply the audience with a basic knowledge of how my major defines spiritual healing and help to alleviate any misconceptions audience memebers may have. I will then move into explaing how it compares to modern scientific medicine. I have found three reliable sources from medical journals which discuss spiritual healing in an non-biased manner. I will rely on these sources for the bulk of my information. Using non-biased sources will help me avoid turning the presentation into an argument for or against spiritual healing. I don't have my introduction or conclusion figured out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment